Monday, December 4, 2006

Christmas Cards


Well folks, it's that time of year again. Get your cards out of storage, get those addy's on there, and get them in the mailbox!
This year, I knew I'd gotten older when (no lie) my first christmas card came from my CPA instead of my momma.
If you noticed the photo above, that would be the makings of my christmas card. I just have to take it to one of those machines and add the wording. I had plans for the traditional posing of thighs and up, but I couldn't get the picture to do right for me. First, my cheeks look like I just had my wisdom teeth cut out. Second, in order to get situated and set, it looked like I wore a Madonna cone bra. Third and finally, my skin is as white a light bulb, so I looked ill.
I thought it came out nicely, my husband rolled his eyes and said whatever.
Have a Merry Christmas Everybody,
From: Matt, Keri, and Baby

1 comments:

Shayla Kersten said...

What a sweet photo! I think it's perfect! Merry Christmas to you too!