Monday, December 4, 2006

New Blog Format

If you've been here before, or if for that matter, you're a blogger here, you may notice some changes in the layout. I am continuing to "tinker" with layout, fonts, and colors, so you never know what you'll find when you visit, except for a whining post from Sena about how no one understands her (WE DO, Sena!), or how Keri's pregnancy is progressing (I'm voting female, BTW), or if Shayla's car has made it another day! Mary Winter will entertain you with parrot and horse stories, or maybe make you need a cold shower with some of her stories!

Me? I'm the procrastinator! I won't whine about writing, because I really like to write. But, boy, can I procrastinate when there's something I'm supposed to be doing! Today, it's shopping with my mom (YIKES!). And it's getting late in the morning, so better run. My hair is doing a great imitation of Alfalfa from The Little Rascals! If you don't know what I mean, do a google search.

Until later!
Cyndi

0 comments: