Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Hi! This is my first post on the Arkansas Diamonds blog, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and wonderful holiday season. May you receive everything on your wish list, spend time with friends, family, and loved ones, and receive a white Christmas if you want one, or not, if you don't.

My aunt in Albuquerque let my grandma know she received snow, and it was still snowing when she called. Too bad she couldn't send that white stuff up here to Iowa. Of course, then it means I'd probably be out shoveling the snow, but I have to admit that's a chore I enjoy.

So Happy Solstice, Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, or whatever you celebrate!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Mary! This is the place to "sparkle" (snort snort)