Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Procrastination

If you've never procrastinated when you should be writing, you'll not understand this post, so move on.

If you have, at some point for some reason, procrastinated, I'm the gal for you!

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I'm trying to get a minimum of 5,000 words written this week, but would love to get it to 10,000. So how does one do that? You W-R-I-T-E. But that doesn't have anything to do with what I do! I can find SO MANY things that just HAVE to be done. This morning, I just had to vacuum the coach. Oh, and remember that ice cream cake from yesterday's post? Did I mention that I dropped it on the rug in the kitchen? My dogs did a pretty good job of "clean-up", but the rug was still a little "stiff and sticky", so OF COURSE I had to get out my new rug cleaner/shampooer and fix that problem. And, oh yeah, while I've got the vacuum outside, could I vacuum the entry run that lays outside our coach (husband request). So, of course I did, but it was so dirty that I had to stop midway and empty and bagless collection cup and while I was there, I noticed that my filter had a hole in it (probably from overuse - I do have a lot of words to write), and I had to find another filter inside the coach. You get the picture?

I need to join Procrastinators Anonymous, but I just keep putting it off.

Arkansas Cyndi (hiding in Florida instead of cold Arkansas!)

1 comments:

Keri Ford said...

In other words....
Cyndi is attempting to come up with 10,000 excuses on why she hasn't written anything instead of actually writting 10,000 words!